(From Elana's Pantry)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1. Preheat oven to 175°C.
- 2. Place almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, salt and baking soda in a food processor and pulse the ingredients together.
- 3. Add the eggs, coconut oil, honey and apple cider vinegar to the processor and pulse until combined.
- 4. Transfer batter to a greased 7.5 x 3.5 lined loaf pan.
- 5. Bake for 30 minutes and then let it cool in the pan for about 2 hours.
*If you do not use the recommended size loaf pan, your bread will not be the proper height.
THIS RECIPE IS: GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, PALEO AND VEGETARIAN